I’m stealing an idea from Will at clicked.msnbc.msn.com. Each weekend I’m going to link to some of the stuff I’ve been reading this week adding a few comments.
- I have no explanation at Seth’s Blog. He gave me insight into why I like instant mash potatoes better than the real thing.
- Cognitive Seduction and the peekaboo law at Creating Passionate users. Leaving something to the imagination is better than showing everything up front.
- The Beginners Guide to Digg at Pronet Advertising. I thought I knew a lot about Digg until I read this.
- Money as a Social Barrier at How to Change the World. One way money affects our thinking and actions.
- How To Become A Millionaire Planning Parties at Unusual Businesses Ideas That Work. The amount of money people are spending on parties blows me away.
- How To Buy A PlayStation 3 For $0.99 By Silicon Valley Blogger. My 4-year-old is already getting into video games. I had better learn a little about this stuff.
- What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting at Elemental Truths. A good review of a book on Blogging.
- Million Dollar Homepage 2.0 at Johnchow.com. Can the kid from England do it again?
- The Top Ten Things that Block the Law of Attraction at WendyPiersall.com. If you are trying to harness the LOA this may be why it isn’t working.
- The PenAgain Conundrum at the Closet Entrepreneur. This is great story about a business that Colin Roche dreamed up in high school detention (a place many entrepreneurs spent a lot of time).
- Are You a Link Troll or a Spam Baiter? at Copyblogger. This is something every blogger should think about frequently. What are you trying to communicate and whom does it serve.
- Life – The Ultimate Game at Stevepavlina.com. This is great analogy, except if you screw up bad enough, you don’t get a second or third life and you can’t just hit reset and start over… or can you?
I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did.