After reading Paul’s post at Homeowners Blog. I asked myself the question – how do I define success? Here is my answer:
- Success means knowing I do the right things for the right reasons.
- Success means not compromising integrity.
- Success means I share with those who need my help.
- Success means I give my time to my family.
- Success means providing value to others.
- Success means living up to my commitments.
- Success means building a community – not a network.
- Success means looking in the mirror and liking what you see.
Notice how money and title isn’t in my definition? Title means nothing to me.
I believe money is the by-product of living a successful life – not the measure.
I want to know your definition of success. Go ahead and post it in comments.